10-29-7 Had my second part failure on my T-Rex 600N yesterday. The clutch broke. I know a lot have had clutch failures but I think most have been due to building the heli without checking the gap size. There has been some variances in the gap size on some kits. The first kit I built had 0.012" per side which is okay but mine had 0.0225" per side. Way too much! So I put a Raptor 90 clutch liner in and got the gap to 0.008" which was perfect. The gap size is still good and that is not what caused the break. The clutch runout is 0.001". It looks like the cause was material defect. Here are some pictures <1>,<2>